To say I've been busy as of late would be an understatement. The kids just finished writing exams, we spend too much of our spare time shovelling mountains of snow and I've started 4 new projects. And I'm loving it! All the action, commotion and getting things done makes January fly by. Unfortunately my camera is misbehaving so I can't show you the striped scarf I've finished. Soon. I also won't hand out any details of the new projects that will be Pay It Forward treats. Instead I give you the following treasures that I immensely enjoy:
1. Visit Lucy at her blog ZebraKnits. Her Adelaine coat is spectacular! I love everything about it. Lucy, you should publish and photograph your own knitting books. Your designs, knitting and photos are divine.
2. Visit Amanda and Lily at Joli House. Mother and daughter ~ oh-so-talented and wonderful.
3. Visit AmandaJean at Crazy Mom Quilts. AmandaJean you are a quilting inspiration! This is my favourite quilting blog. Stash ~ Oh yeah! Check. it. out.
4. Visit Katie at Philigry. Beautiful blog, talented & beautiful woman, beautiful family. Lots and lots of great projects and recipes. The best word to describe Katie and her blog is beautiful.
5. Be sure to stop in for a visit with Mr Puffy and Claudia. Lovely knits, super recipes, gorgeous photos and Claudia is the nicest person ever! I'm blessed to have met her via blogging, Claudia you are a wonderful friend. :)
6. Visit Dawn, Torin & Emma at Woolywumpus. Dawn is my dearest friend and blog enabler. We have many fun and wonderful adventures together. We need to plan many more...
Hopefully I'll have a charged up battery and operable digital camera in a few days. Until then Happy Knitting and Yarny Hugs! xoxo